NEFBA Accessibility Statement
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. NEFBA is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Measures to support accessibility
NEFBA takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of NEFBA:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
Additional accessibility considerations
Our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance; we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication, after a session expires, does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of NEFBA. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on NEFBA:
- Phone: 904-725-4355
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 6747 Southpoint Pkwy Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
We try to respond to feedback within 2-4 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
NEFBA is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Safari, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Google Chrome web browsers on Windows PC, Google Chromebook, Android mobile, macOS, iPad, and iOS devices
NEFBA is not compatible with:
- Known incompatibility with Internet Explorer and browsers not supported in the last four major versions and mobile operating systems older than four years.
Accessibility of NEFBA relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of NEFBA, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please get in touch with us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for NEFBA:
- Commens from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2-4 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
NEFBA assessed the accessibility of NEFBA by the following approaches:
Last Updated: April 19, 2023