ICI Homes – Drafter/AutoCAD TechnicianView Job Description
ICI Homes – Drafter/AutoCAD Technician
ICI Homes is currently seeking to hire a Drafter/AutoCAD Technician who is skilled and self-motivated with a minimum of 3 years of residential drafting experience. The ideal candidate should be proficient in AutoCAD 2023. Must be detailed oriented, methodical, and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain master plans.
- Produce accurate construction documents for production and custom homes, i.e. lot specific plan drawings generated from Customer Option Forms with direction from the team leader.
- Must be able to work with Sales, Marketing and Development to create a lot-fit matrix for new residences.
- Continue on-going process of plan revisions to all customized plans as necessary to meet customer requests.
- Maintain accurate records of revised construction details.
- Maintain current DWF/PDF files of customized plans for printing as required.
- Facilitate sales staff in the creation of customized home designs within appropriate time constraints. Design experience desired.
- Collaborate with other members of the team by following CAD department policies and procedures to produce the highest quality and most efficient construction documents.
- Must be able to multitask and complete scheduled work within designated timelines.
- Working knowledge of current Florida Building Codes required.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2023.
- Associate’s or technical degree in drafting with a focus on architecture
ICI Homes offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
How To Apply
If interested, please submit your resume to Careers@ICIHomes.com.
American Classic Homes - Superintendents & Purchasing Dept AssistantView Job Description
American Classic Homes - Superintendents & Purchasing Dept Assistant
This position is to manage residential construction of our spec type homes and the great news is, you don’t have to work with homeowners and you only have to work Monday through Friday as weekends are mostly optional. We are also looking for an experienced and detailed oriented purchasing assistant that knows residential detached homes along with townhouses. Very competitive salary package and bonus program. We are NOT a custom home builder.
How To Apply
If interested, please contact us at American Classic Homes at 904-351-0308 and ask for Richard or email us email@example.com.
Glenn Layton - Project CoordinatorView Job Description
Glenn Layton - Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, coordinating all aspects of the project, including procurement, scheduling and communication with subcontractors and clients. In this client-facing role, the Project Coordinator will work closely with Senior Site Superintendents in the field and report to Glenn Layton Homes Director of Operations.
How To Apply
If interested, please contact Maya Leonard at Glenn Layton Homes directly at 904-758-4380, where a full job description can be provided.